The Aviation Hazard Reporting System provides a means for all to report hazards within our aviation industry, and specifically at Wonderboom Airport on the ground or in the air, whether real or perceived, before there is a loss of life, injury or damage.
- To prevent accidents and incidents by identifying hazards before there is a loss of life, injury or damage;
- To improve the safety awareness of the current aviation community at Wonderboom Airport;
- To enhance the basis for human factors research and recommendations for future procedures, operations, facilities and equipment.
Reporting of hazards assist in identifying aviation hazards, risks and trends that might lead to potential incidents and accidents.
In certain instances, these are overlooked and only picked up when a loss of life and damage to property, have occurred.
- Complete the hazard report form and deposit in the box provided.
- Report on the Wonderboom Airport website - use the form below
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lelane Nel – 079 280 2811
- Vicky Lourens – 072 378 8498
- Maphatu Mashaba – 083 859 5573