Set to be Africa’s largest general aviation trade show, covering the full spectrum of services and products for the aviation industry. Discover what direction developments in the General Aviation industry are going.
The AERO South Africa conference and exhibition takes place from 4-6 July 2019 and is poised to be Africa’s largest general aviation trade show. The event will expose visitors to the latest advances, developments, products and services across the aviation industry.
From ultralights and gliders to business jets, helicopters, remotely piloted aircraft and electric aircraft as well as avionics and maintenance, various companies will be afforded the opportunity to showcase their cutting-edge products and services.
Meet with leading industry experts, enthusiasts, aviation companies, flight training schools, pilots, business jet owners and private aircraft owners over 3 days of excitement, demonstrations and face-to-face business meetings.
AERO South Africa is presented in corporation with Messe Friedrichshafen, the organisers of the industry’s major trade show that attracts 35,000 visitors from 60 different countries.
ABOUT THE ORGANISERS
Messe Frankfurt, one of the largest trade fair companies in the world, and the organisers of the South African Festival of Motoring, Automechanika, Futuroad, the Cape Town International Boat Show and a host of other large-scale trade and consumer events is proud to bring you AERO South Africa 2019.
Messe Frankfurt has operations in over 50 countries around the world and currently organises 134 fairs that, collectively, welcome over 90, 000 exhibitors and 3.5 million visitors.
Messe Friedrichshafen are the organisers of AERO Friedrichshafen, the Global Show for General Aviation. It is the largest and most respected General Aviation Show in Europe.
Why participate at AERO Expo South Africa?
1. Interact with industry professionals and buyers
2. Generate new sales leads
3. Nurture relationships and interact with your customers
4. Create brand awareness
5. Launch new products and services to the industry
Who will visit?
1. Anyone involved in general aviation
2. Business owners and executives
3. Aircraft brokers
4. Air charter/carrier services
5. Government officials in the transport and procurement sectors
6. Flight planning and flight support services
7. Game lodges/private estate owners
8. Maintenance, repair and overhaul companies
9. Active pilots, aircraft operators
10. Flying clubs
11. Manufacturers and suppliers